The energy transition is already underway, with renewables expected to overtake traditional energy as the largest source of energy, driven by electricity demand and government policies.
Join the energy revolution with Energy Evolution, providing you with the opportunity to take advantage of the energy volatility and invest in core energy assets across the global energy market that target substantial capital appreciation.
- After massive energy dislocations of the last few years, oil and gas prices have bottomed, and in our view, the recovery is starting.
- Lack of drilling leads to declining oil production, tightening oil supply and expected higher energy prices over the next 3 to 5 years.
- We expect oil prices to increase in 2021 and beyond as demand normalizes with the highest EPS growth supported by oil prices expected to be between US$60 – US$90 per barrel over the next 5 years.
- Global GDP growth expected to accelerate in 4th quarter 2021.
- From 2022 onwards, the emerging markets are expected to have an expanding energy system which will lead to exponential growth in overall energy consumption.
- Energy transition from conventional fossil fuels to renewable and alternative energy is underway worldwide.
- Skilled management and experience allows us to enhance investor returns while targeting dividends and options to cover inflation.